Commitment to Quality
We have recently embarked on implementing ISO 90010:2015 in our organisation. We expect the project to be completed by December 2019.
The objective of the quality system is to improve and formalise all system and controls in order to provide the highest quality product to our customers.
The system will also align the business strategy and help us achieve the following objectives;
- Provide leadership that creates unity of purpose by imparting a clear and objective driven direction for the company
- Empower and engage all staff to create and deliver value
- Implement processes for continual improvement
- Establish inter-related processes to define the business operations
- Make decisions based on factual information
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with interested parties, including suppliers
Commitment to the Environment
Our aim is always to operate within a climate of excellence, not only in terms of service and procedures for customers, but also for systems of product manufacture, the welfare, health and safety of all of our employees and those people affected by our activities.
In order to achieve this, the business recognizes that promoting sustainability and protection of the environment is of the utmost importance, not only for the here and now but for the future. At all levels, and within all functions of the group, we are committed to continual improvement and the following policy, with its aims and objectives, has been established to reflect our determination to ensure that wherever practically possible, our activities including purchasing, manufacturing, distribution, waste generation and disposal, will minimize the effect on the environment.